Committee on Diversity and Inclusion Eligibility criteria:
• The CDI Executive committee consists of 4 faculty (one of whom will be the Chair), 4 postdocs and 4 students.
• The CDI Admissions subcommittee consists of 4 faculty and 2 students.
• The CDI Summer Internship Program subcommittee consists of 4 faculty and 2 students.
• Students are eligible to serve on the committees during years 2 through 5 for up to 2 years.
• Students joining in year 5 can only serve for 1 year. Eligibility is dependent on receiving written approval from their PI and consent of the Program Directors.
• If more than students want to serve than spots that are available, the members of the committee will be selected at the beginning of the academic year by a vote of all the graduate students who have completed their first year.